Paul E. Cox MD, MS, is an Anti-Aging Specialist that considers all facets of your health including mind, body, spirit and environment. He uses state-of-the-art diagnostics, bioidentical hormones and nutritional evaluations to create individualized Anti-Aging Programs for men and women that get results.
He practiced Family Medicine for the fist seven years of his career only to become frustrated with standard medical practices focusing only on treating symptoms instead of the root cause.
Check Out his Anti-Aging Fellowship Video Here!
There were no answers to common questions like:
“Why am I so tired and irritable?”
“Why am I gaining weight when I’m eating the same?”
“Why don’t I enjoy sex anymore?”
“Why can’t I get a good night sleep?"
His discovery of Anti-Aging Medicine revealed that there are simple and proven solutions available now that can invigorate and transform the lives of his patients. These solutions are firmly rooted in science and focuses on the early detection, prevention, treatment and reversal of age related disease. Dr. Cox’s Anti-Aging Programs are based on a healthcare model dedicated to enhance the quality of his patients using innovative research and science. He provides medical guidance for ways to stay healthy, active and vital throughout the aging process. His goal is to rejuvenate your lives with internal and external health restoration.
Dr. Paul Cox M.D. Bio
- Rated one of Lifestyles Magazine 2010 Top Docs
- Board Certified Family Medicine Physician
- Completed a fellowship in Anti-Aging Medicine with the American Academy of Anti-aging Medicine.
- SottoPelle® Trained Physician
- Medical Director of Blue Medspa in Atlanta, GA
- Associate member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgeons.
- Former Medical Director of Atlanta Medical Center in Atlanta, GA and also served on the Medical Executive Committee of AMC.
- Graduated from the University Of Tennessee School Of Medicine in 1999, and completed his residency in Family Medicine at Atlanta Medical Center.
- Masters of Science in Exercise Physiology from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville in 1995.
- His pursuit for a deeper understanding about health-care challenges has motivated a continued interest in disease prevention and modification through Anti-Aging Medicine. His vision is a medical practice based upon the premise that health is a lively state of balance and integration of body, mind, spirit and environment.